Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's Gonna Be A Nice Weekend


The last few comics I posted on Reddit got down voted to depressing levels. How do I know this? I up vote my comics with at least 50 alternate accounts which means more than 50 people down voted them to bring the interest back down to zero or more. Actually I don't do that, but I was disappointed to see the reality of the popularity of my work. Drawing these stupid comics is a passion for me that keeps me going, and in order for me to keep going, I'd like to think that people enjoy what I offer. Although I know I need to do it because I like to, I consider myself an entertainer. If you don't enjoy my product, I'm not doing something right. I know I have alternative tastes in humor, but if I feel I'm funny, I don't know what to think of the demographic of comic lovers these days. Anyway, with that said, I really hope you enjoy my work. Whether you do or don't, please drop a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment